I’ve been absent from the blogging world since November, more or less. Part of that was due to holidays and dealing with my parents’ health issues, but part of it was pure writer’s block. But I am here to tell you a cure has been found for writer’s block! That’s right, a CURE!
Every Friday night, Thomas MacEntee hosts a wonderful geneabloggers radio show – it’s approaching its 50th in fact! Tonight’s was a great show on handling information overload. And then, as usual, folks gathered at outloud.fm to play music and hang out. To these lovely people, I wave and thank them for helping me rediscover my blogging mojo. You see, the world absolutely must know the following odd and interesting facts:
- Thomas MacEntee asks, “What do gay horses eat? -> “Hay, girl!”
- Did you know that increased oxygen flow can actually alleviate heart issues, like arrhythmia?
- GeneaBloggers don’t die – they just become geneaphantoms on the outloud.fm channel, including Barbara Mathews and Joshua Taylor, who logged in and never logged out, appearing yet to this day!
- An all-bacon diet is endorsed by 1 out of 4 geneabloggers, but don’t end up like Paula Deen, pelted with ham.
- Thomas is very good about keeping secrets about conference locations in 2014.
- Lisa Alzo safetydances!
- And last, but not least, you, too, can re-find your muse at the GB radio show after-party! Join us next week!
© 2011, copyright Genealady & JustFolks
No related posts.